Workshops / Conferences
- 9th HyMeX Workshop, 21-25 September 2015, Mykonos, Greece
The programme's 9th workshop took place from 21 to 25 September 2015 at Saint John Hotel, Mykonos Island, Greece.
Workshop programme (presentations and posters in pdf format) (pdf format)
- Integrated Regional Climate Modelling workshop, 20-23 January 2015, Toulouse, France
A 3-day MISTRALS workshop dedicated to the "Integrated Regional Climate Modelling" has been organized in Toulouse (Centre International de Conférences, Météo-France) from 20th to 23rd January 2015 in the frame of the AMA2015 conference (http://www.meteo.fr/cic/meetings/2015/AMA/). The following topics were addressed (ocean-atmosphere-land interactions including coupling and climate physics, chemistry-climate interactions including air quality and aerosols, socio-ecosystem and climate interactions including continental and marine issues) by scientific talks during the first day. Day 2 and day 3 were dedicated to round table discussions on the following topics:
- Mediterranean climate change impacts
The full programme of the meeting can be found here (in french)
- Continental water cycle in the Mediterranean area
- Integrated modelling of the Mediterranean Sea
- Mediterranean coupled regional climate modelling.
The minutes of the round tables can be found here (in french)
- 8th HyMeX Workshop, 15-18 September 2014, Valletta, Malta
The programme's 8th workshop took place from 15 to 18 September 2014 at the
University of Malta, Valletta Campus, Malta.
- 7th HyMeX Workshop, 7-10 October 2013, Cassis, France
The 7th HyMeX Workshop took place from 7 to 10 October 2013 in Cassis, France, at the congress center Oustau Calendal.
- HyMeX SOPs' debriefing workshop, 15-17 April 2013, Toulouse, France
From 15 to 17 April 2013, the International Conference Centre of Météo-France
in Toulouse hosted a 3-day debriefing workshop dedicated to HyMeX SOPs. The
workshop aimed to give an overview of the field operations, review the situations
documented during the IOPs of both SOP1 and SOP2, the datasets available, and
opportunities of further collaborative studies within the working groups in
the domains of: (i) instrument analyses, cross-validation studies, data assimilation,
(ii) multi-scale, multi-compartment modelling using SOP1 and SOP2 data, (iii)
studies of the IOP cases.
- 6th HyMeX workshop, 7-10 May 2012, Primosten, Croatia
In 2012, the 6th HyMeX workshop was held from 7 to 10 May 2012 in the city of Primosten, Croatia.
The workshop program and presentations are available below.
- HyMeX Task Team Modelling 3 / Med-CORDEX workshop 28-30 March 2012, Toulouse, France
- 5th HyMeX workshop, Punta Prima, Sant Luis, Menorca, Spain, 17-19 May 2011
A meeting of HyMeX Task Team and Working Group leaders took place at the same location, Monday 16 May 2011.
- 4th HyMeX workshop 8-10 June 2010 at CNR, Bologna, Italy
The 4th HyMeX Workshop took place in Bologna, Italy.
Meetings of leaders of HyMex Working Groups and Task Teams took place at the same location, Monday 7 June (see program here)
- 3rd HyMeX workshop 1-4 June 2009 Heraklion (Gournes), Crete-Greece
The 3rd HyMeX Workshop took place at HCMR (Hellenic Centre for Marine Research) in Heraklion (Gournes), Crete-Greece.
Monday, June 1st, was devoted to meetings of the HyMeX Working Groups.
- 2nd HyMeX workshop, 2-4 June 2008, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France.
- 1st Mediterranean-HyMeX workshop 9-11 January 2007, International Conference Center of Météo-France, Toulouse, France.
- Other conferences/workshops
- THORPEX-North Atlantic Waveguide and Downstream Experiment (T-NAWDEX), 1st Planning Meeting, Erding, Germany, 19-20 February 2009
- 30th International Conference on Alpine Meteorology (ICAM), RASTATT, Germany, 11-15 May 2009
- 3rd THORPEX International Science Symposium (TTISS), Monterey, California, 4-8 May 2009
- 11th Plinius Conference of the European Geosciences Union on Mediterranean Storms, Barcelona, Spain, 7-11 September 2009