10th HyMeX Workshop, 4-7 July 2017, Barcelona, Spain
Poster presentation guidelines
2. Posters must use a portrait layout and should not exceed 90 x 120 cm. The recommended size is A0.
3. All text and illustrations should be easy to read from a distance of 2 meters.
4. Posters will remain on display during the whole conference. Please, hang them on arrival and leave them until the end of the conference.
5. Please, be aware that your presence is required at your poster during your session.
6. In order to be able to publish your posters and presentations on our website after the conference, and thus ensure maximum visibility, we encourage you to license them using a Creative Commons Atribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives license (CC by-nc-nd) by adding the following text somewhere in the poster: "/This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/"